I am traveling to Rome and have booked the Vatican tour and the Heart of Italy tour. (That covers the Forums and the Colosseum.)
What should I do on the other 2 days??? It is a Friday and a Monday. I was thinking about the Villa Borghese museum on Friday. Is that worth it???
I know on Monday many things are closed so I was thinking the Pantheon and San Clement Church.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT LEXMARK Techh care
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Scotland ideas
- 5 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 6 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 7 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 8 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 11 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 12 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 15 tinnitus
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 18 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 19 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 20 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 London vacation rental agency
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 land vs river cruise
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches