I'm planning on taking my mother and possibly 2 Aunts to Italy. They are all in their 70s and my mother needs to use a wheelchair sometimes. She is mostly independent, but I expect the cobblestones will be hard on her and I'll be pushing the chair. I've been to Europe many times, but not looking to 'host' the tour on my own. I like the itinerary of Go Ahead tours for the 9 day Rome, Florence, Venice tour. Any input or feedback on current tours. I'm interested in location of hotels, space on and condition of the bus, pace of the tour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 3 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 4 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 5 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 6 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 9 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Greatest place for dreaming
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 15 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 16 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 19 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 20 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 21 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help