Notices

Rome Carnival - Sunday 17th June

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 11:58 AM
SteveJames

Rome Carnival - Sunday 17th June

Ciao a tutti ... from Rome.

Are you planning to be in Rome this Sunday?
A word of warning...

O.K. - so it's not really a 'carnival', - but if Rome win the football championship in the last game of the season, there will be total chaos here, traffic gridlock ... and a 24-hour party. So ...
- don't even THINK of driving in the city, and ...
- don't plan on getting a night's sleep!
(Rest assured, - if they win, you won't...)

Steve

Old Jun 12th, 2001, 12:09 PM
Paulo

I'm afraid there will be caos also in the event the Roma team doesn't make it ... then it's the Lazio team supporters that will party
Paulo

Old Jun 13th, 2001, 10:33 AM
SteveJames

Hey Paulo - are you into 'lateral thinking' or what? (Don't tell me you're a laziale ...) I'm planning on being there for the party, - it's been been 17 years since the last time I saw anyone swim in the Trevi Fountain and I want some more photos!!

Steve

Steve

Old Jun 13th, 2001, 01:05 PM
Paulo

Not a chance ... I'm Roma all the way! BTW, the last time Roma made it, it was led by Brazilian Falcão (who was then "enthroned" as Re di Roma This year Roma is once again packed with Brazilian players and it's going to be a piece of cake. You'll get your party

Il Lazio mi fa schifo!

Paulo

Old Jun 15th, 2001, 07:56 AM
SteveJames

Ciao Paulo,

Menomale! Ma sei romanista sul serio? Pensavo che io fossi l'unico qui! Ma di dove sei? Non sei di Roma, vero?

Io stavo qui quando l'hanno vinto con Falcao. Grande giocatore! Allora fammi pensare: Falcao, Cerezo, Pruzzo, Conti, Graziani, Tancredi ... Poi chi c'era? Mamma mia, - aiutami!??

Steve

P.S. Allora - Forza Roma!