Reload this Page >

Rome B&B...Andrea&Daniela's House

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29th, 1999, 12:01 PM
Tia

Anyone been to this B&B on the Via Giulia? Good price for large space with private bath. I also have reservations at the Margutta, but it's not one of their 3 better rooms on their 3rd level. Need help trying to make a decision of which one to choose. Any comments would be greatly appreciated! <BR>Thanks!

Old Apr 22nd, 1999, 10:45 PM
tia

Well, since no one had a response to my original question, I'll answer it myself and maybe help out anyone needing a place to stay in Rome. I stayed at Andrea & Daniela's House. Andrea is a male and Daniela his girlfriend. Didn't see much of Andrea since he was usually at work. Dealt only with Daniela and she is great! She got someone to pick us up at the airport and take us to the airport for our departure (60,000 ITL each way, which is cheaper than a taxi). This was really convenient and helpful, especially since we had to leave at 6am for our 8am flight. Daniela's apartment is cute and our "Orange Room" is great. Much larger than any of the hotel rooms you'll get. I loved it, especially how she has it decorated. We had a large king size bed, and a little living room area with a desk, small coffee table, and also a private bathroom with shower (and hot water too!). There's not a tv in the room, but there is a radio. She also provided coffee, tea and danish for breakfast. We walked everywhere in Rome from the apartment. The only downfall is that the apartment is in a secure building with no elevator and it's about a 4 story flight up. But that didn't really bother us at all and we would definitely stay with Daniela again. Her price in april was 170,000 ITL per night. I'm glad I went with Andrea & Daniela than the Margutta.

Old Apr 22nd, 1999, 10:45 PM
tia

Well, since no one had a response to my original question, I'll answer it myself and maybe help out anyone needing a place to stay in Rome. I stayed at Andrea & Daniela's House. Andrea is a male and Daniela his girlfriend. Didn't see much of Andrea since he was usually at work. Dealt only with Daniela and she is great! She got someone to pick us up at the airport and take us to the airport for our departure (60,000 ITL each way, which is cheaper than a taxi). This was really convenient and helpful, especially since we had to leave at 6am for our 8am flight. Daniela's apartment is cute and our "Orange Room" is great. Much larger than any of the hotel rooms you'll get. I loved it, especially how she has it decorated. We had a large king size bed, and a little living room area with a desk, small coffee table, and also a private bathroom with shower (and hot water too!). There's not a tv in the room, but there is a radio. She also provided coffee, tea and danish for breakfast. We walked everywhere in Rome from the apartment. The only downfall is that the apartment is in a secure building with no elevator and it's about a 4 story flight up. But that didn't really bother us at all and we would definitely stay with Daniela again. Her price in april was 170,000 ITL per night. I'm glad I went with Andrea & Daniela than the Margutta.

Old Apr 23rd, 1999, 04:25 AM
Chloe

How did you find out about this B&B? Would you share the contact information? Thanks!

Old Apr 23rd, 1999, 08:54 AM
TiaBarclay

Sure! You can check out their webpage at http://members.tripod.com/~danielabr...o/index-2.html. <BR>Her email: [email protected] (which is also on the webpage). <BR>"Andrea and Daniela’s House" <BR>Via Giulia 16 stair "A",third floor. <BR>00186 Roma-Italia <BR>Home-Phone and Fax 39-06-6865238 <BR> <BR>Let her know that Tia from Hawaii referred you. Daniela's a very sweet and friendly lady and will greet you with a kiss on both cheeks when you meet. I took a picture of the "Orange Room" and also one of me and Daniela. If you'd like to see it when I pick it up from development, let me know and I'll download it to you. Have fun!