We are a young couple in our 30s. We are very active and do not mind stairs.
Our first criteria is location. We would want something close to Piazza Navona. Second, we are looking for a very clean apartment with ironed and clean linens (have had a bad experience last time in Rome).
We have shortlisted a few apartments and would like feedback on what might be the best apartment for us.
- http://www.vrbo.com/108288 (this does not have air con)
Please help us decide.
Thanks a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 할배게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 MLB게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 4 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 5 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 10 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 11 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 12 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 16 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 19 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 20 Barcelona to Malaga
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Christmas week in Ireland
- 24 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 25 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria