I'll be traveling next month to Rome (FCO), and I learned that I'll be arriving through terminal 5 (landing at 9:15am)
I have a flight after to Florence (FLR) in terminal 1 that departs at 10:25am. The question is, will I make it?
(I really have to because im attending a wedding, but I need to know if its possible. If its not, I must cancel that last flight and hop on some train I only have 24 hrs from now to cancel it)
How long does customs usually take? How do I get from terminal 5 to 1 after that? 0_0
I appreciate your help. <3
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:570:1233 Password Reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 3 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Motorcycle tours and rental
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 9 Transportation in Brittany
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 19 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 20 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 21 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 22 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Paris Apartment
- 25 Chinese new year festivities in Paris