This is pretty specific, but hopefully someone can help... I was wondering if anyone knew the approximate length of time the trip from nearby Campo dei Fiori to Termini on the #40 Bus would take... I am trying to plan out the only two early mornings we have ( :/ ) I was successful using the ATAC Route Planner(!!) although I didnt see that it had a estimated trip length, and I was unable to track down the actual timetables on the atac site... I understand that you always risk traffic delays, strikes and other mayhem, but I'd appreciate any guidelines!! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h CALL 24*7
- 2 AOL MAIL Installation Contact 1800:570:1233 AOL Tec*h sup0rt??
- 3 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 4 Keukenhaf
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 8 9 day trip to France
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 11 WARNIMG Portugal CP RAILWAYS ARE ROBBERS
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Netherlands- Texel
- 15 Once upon a time in Italy
- 16 2 week May trip with kids
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 Sleep at Heathrow
- 19 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 20 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 21 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 22 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 23 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 24 Rail vs. Plane
- 25 Arezzo - how much time?