I will be a first time traveler to Rome in March. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:45 a.m. at FCO in Rome and our hotel allows check-in after 2 p.m. What do you suggest that we do in Rome for this length of time? We will each have only carry on luggage (one rolling bag and one shoulder bag each.) Does anyone have a suggestion of a nice place to sit and drink in the view? We will be staying at Albergo del Senato near the Pantheon.
Thanks in advance! You have all already been a great help as I have used this site for all of my trip advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 Packing Champagne
- 3 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 7 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 8 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 13 First time in Spain
- 14 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 15 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 16 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 25 Wedding In Cambridge England