Reload this Page >

Romantic Restaurants in Amalfi Coast

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30th, 1999, 06:22 AM
Alicia

I will be staying on the Amalfi Coast for my Honeymoon in October of 1999. Can anyone recommend some romantic restaurants. <BR> <BR>Thanks in advance. <BR>Alicia <BR>

Old Apr 30th, 1999, 07:31 AM
elizabeth

Suggest you do a search on "Amalfi" "Positano" "Sorrento" as this area has been the subject of a lot of postings. <BR> <BR>Would suggest the following: <BR> <BR>1) Quatrro Passi - Marina del Cantone (near Sorrento) <BR> <BR>2) Covo de Saracan in Positano <BR> <BR>The whole area is romantic - so just about any restaurant is! Have a lovely trip <BR> <BR>

Old Apr 30th, 1999, 10:36 AM
wendy

Just curious Alicia where are you staying?

Old May 2nd, 1999, 06:44 AM
Monica

Hello Alicia, congratulations on your upcoming marriage! <BR> <BR>If you have your own car, drive to Nerano (Marina del Cantone), going west on the Amalfi Coast. Ask your hotel for directions if needed. There is Ristorante Pappone, located in the hotel Pensione La Certosa. It's at the bottom of the coast along the water, set in a pretty cove. They serve great food. My husbands (his family is from Naples) cousin took us there. It's one of her favorites. She lives in Naples, so knows the area very well. Phone number is 081/8081209. Internet site for the hotel: www.argosid.it/aziende/certosa/index.htm <BR> <BR>

Old May 5th, 1999, 11:16 AM
Evan

Check out the resturant @ the San Pietro Hotel in Positano. Worth the price