We are getting married in late Jan 2016 (yayy!) and intend to take a 2-week honeymoon in end Jan - early Feb.
We are both in early 30s, vegetarians, teetotallers. We haven’t been together for long but have found a soul-mate in each other. Because we constantly wish if only we could have met earlier and the entire courtship period and next couple of years are going to be a compressed version of things going very fast and because my dear fiancé gets hardly 3 weeks annual leave, we wish to make the most of this vacation together.
I have travelled a bit in Europe (Paris, Frankfurt, Berlin, Amsterdam, Vienna, Salzburg, Venice, Florence, Rome, Perugia, Amalfi, Madrid, Segovia, Seville, Cordoba, Granada, Barcelona). I love Europe, especially Italy and I love travelling. My dear fiancé hasn’t travelled much in life in general and hasn’t been to Europe (except staying in London for work for few months), but he is very excited about travelling.
I love nature, culture, history & art, food, landscapes, immersing in local culture, taking long walks in the city centre, cooking classes, cycling, etc. He is not much into museums and art but loves nature, beach, lakes, playing guitar, Spanish music, long walks, food, hiking, skiing, etc.
Coming to the point, we are open to any destination(s) within Europe as long as it is romantic. Ideally if I could avoid going to places I have already visited, that would be nice. Else given a choice I'd keep going back to Italy year after year!! I want the vacation to be super romantic but also it is his first trip to Europe. Based on the weather in Feb and romantic nature of the trip, could the helpful posters here suggest some itinerary or highlight romantic places to include?
Thanks a lot for your patience in reading my post.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 NORTONTec*h supp0rt 24k7
- 2 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 3 Wierd Europe map
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 8 Transportation in Brittany
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 14 Milan airport--which one
- 15 Which Area in London?
- 16 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Visit to France
- 19 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 family trip to Germany and more
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!