i going to Bukarest,Romania at 11-15.01.15 for business.
i thought to stay at the weekend - friday to sunday and travel to apollonia brasov .
i read that the temprature in Romania is around 0 deg. and below .
do you think its possible to travel in brasov in this temprature ?
what can i do there for the weekend ( I'm not a skier) ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 2 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 3 two days in rome
- 4 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 5 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 6 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 7 Avignon
- 8 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Provence Trip Report
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Tentative Spain/France Basque region itinerary
- 25 9 Day Paris & Rome with Family