For those of you who don't know, my Victorian historical romance is coming out on December 1. I have received so much help in my research and travels from unwitting Fodorites (especially PatrickLondon, flanneruk, janis, Jamikins, latedaytraveler), that I wanted to post an announcement here. I was able to pick up some lovely color from the posters here, including Patrick's "much of a muchness," and tips on French and British cuisine (mutton hash, toad-in-the-hole, etc.) from all the knowledgeable posters here.
For any historical romance readers, my website (for Susanne Lord) has an excerpt, reviews, etc., and the blog has a bit of my September travel to the Cotswolds and London, if interested.
Wish me luck!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 2 Arezzo - how much time?
- 3 Easter Week in Italy
- 4 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 7 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 8 Which Aran Island??
- 9 New Years in France
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Spain or Portugal
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 9 day trip to France
- 19 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 20 2 week May trip with kids
- 21 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 22 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 23 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Airport Transfer