planning to head to Rome for 4 days in October, I have heard about the 3 day Roma pass and am tempted to buy it but seriosuly is it a good purchase??
I am staying near the pantheon-via del Seminario - and do not anticipate taking a lot of trips on the metro.
Should I just pay a la carte for the attractions - Colosseum, Forum and others OR get the pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Years in France
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Which Aran Island??
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Trains - website?
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 13 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 14 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 15 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Rome Hotel
- 19 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 24 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 25 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland