Roland house Apartments

Old May 8th, 1999, 10:09 AM
Louise

Roland house Apartments

anyone been there?

Old May 14th, 1999, 10:40 PM
Doug

My wife and I inspected the Roland House apartments in March. We are travel professionals and had booked someone there on another person's advice. It is in an excellent South Kensington area. However, I would not stay there unless I was on a very tight budget. It's probably ideal for college kids. It's ok if you don't mind the barest of essentials with creaky floors, street noise, and no ambience to speak of. I't s clean and a decent and safe place to stay if you are not looking for amenities. <BR>

Old May 14th, 1999, 10:41 PM
Doug

My wife and I inspected the Roland House apartments in March. We are travel professionals and had booked someone there on another person's advice. It is in an excellent South Kensington area. However, I would not stay there unless I was on a very tight budget. It's probably ideal for college kids. It's ok if you don't mind the barest of essentials with creaky floors, street noise, and no ambience to speak of. I't s clean and a decent and safe place to stay if you are not looking for amenities. <BR>

Old May 24th, 1999, 06:45 AM
Thomas Nastos

We checked it out and were discouraged from staying there. In fact, I think we became depressed. You might do best by checking in with an apt agent in Knightsbridge altho they could be expensive but worth the joy of coming in to a nice place after lots of walking or visiting. The extra money makes for a more memorable trip. We stay in apts all the time. Our secret.

Old Jun 5th, 1999, 08:05 PM
Yitz

If You pay Peanuts You get monkeys, <BR>this a good property for only the Very budget minded, <BR>for a good selection of properties You may want to try <BR>Parkway London Apartments <BR>800-398-9677 fax 718-493-3317