I have a fairly short stay in Montreux (arrive Monday morning from Geneva), instead of going straight to Montreux I will be making a stop at Lausanne before taking a train back in the evening to Monteux hotel.
So most of my Monday will be in Lausanne, on Tuesday I'm planning to go to Chillon castle and also Rocher de Naye.
What should I do first as I know Montreux gets dark around 4pm?
If I go Chillon castle first in the monring then have lunch before making my way to Rocher de Naye will I have good virew from the mountain? I'm a little worried it will be jet black at the mountain and I won't see much?
Also how do I pronounce Rochers de Naye (is it Rochers de Nayeee, or Rochers de Nay?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT EPSON Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 4 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 7 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 8 Driving
- 9 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 17 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 20 Poland--where else to go
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 5 days in Andalusia
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 South of France
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna