Is it possible?
Our starting plan is to drive a van with 4 or 5 people and lots of provisions (including video cameras, musical instruments, 1 or 2 computers, food, cloths, camping tents, etc...) trough Spain, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Nepal. And come back trough a similar route (tough stoping at different places).
I think such trip is possible, but many things remain unclear and I don't even know where to start...
I know we need passports, but what about other documentation, vaccines, visas, etc...? Is our drivers license even valid in China or Kazakhstan? And about car insurance? Do we need to take different insurances for different countries? Is it safe to make such trip with video cameras, computers, etc...? Where can i find more info to help me plan such trip?
Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Naples?
- 2 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 8 Portugal
- 9 Browsing Barcelona
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Croatia in mid/late October
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Help with Venice Trip?
- 20 Dubrovnik
- 21 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona
Is it possible?