We (my wife and I ) are looking forward our next summer trip and the idea of making a road trip grom Berlin To Budapest have make is way into our mind.
we hve something like 3 weeks to one month of travelling time (and budget). We have two kids (7 and 3) that, of course, are going to be with us. We are living In Montréal.
10 years ago we've been around Poland and Czech Republic so we don't nedd (don't want in fact) to go there this time.
We have thought that renting a car can be more practical with the kids. So here whart we thought our trip could be:
1) arriving in berlin (3 nights). rent a car after that.
2) exploring eastern germany for something like 10 days (Dresden, Munich, Neuchwanstein Castle)
3) 3-4 days in Austria (Salzbourg and Vienna)
4) 3-4 days in Budapest.
What do you think of this ?
Our main concerne is where flight to and from, and when get the car and when (and where) drop it. Maybe we could do some railroad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 7 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 8 Greece in end October
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Favorite London memories
- 17 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 21 Norte Dame light show!
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Avignon
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 8 months around Europe
Road trip (or train trip !) Berlin to Budapest next summer