My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 2 Scotland ideas
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 paris to london- day trip
- 6 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 7 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 8 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 The World's Greatest Churches
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 13 Portugal
- 14 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 15 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 18 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 23 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?