We are coming over from Canada to visit the UK.. Our plan is a road trip starting in London up to Scotland across to N.Ireland and Ireland, then over to Wales and back to London to Fly home.
We are looking for must see areas while we are over there, we are starting our research and it is quite overwhelming, so we would like to know your favourite spots. Do you have a favorite place to stay in these cities? We want to know!
Thinking to land in London March 9th and end up back in London the 23rd. The plan is to get to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day.
Let us know your thoughts and ideas! We will greatly appreciate them!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/trembolex-ultra/
- 2 London vacation rental agency
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Greece during Easter week or August
- 6 Iceland driving in March
- 7 Northern Spain road trip
- 8 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 9 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 10 Help with Spain itinerary
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 13 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 16 Where to stay in Naples?
- 17 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 18 Driving
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 23 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Provence and Cote de Azure
Road Trip - London - Edinburgh - Dublin - Swansea - London