My mum and dad are flying into Pisa airport at the end of September, and are then hoping to spend 10 days traveling around by car.
The flight lands around 9pm, so they have chosen to stay in Pisa on the first night. From then, they don't know where to start really!
Some ideas of places they would like to see are Lucca, Cinque Terra, Florence, and then further down the south coast heading towards Grosseto / Orbetello?
Would people advise they choose a couple of "bases", spending 4/5 nights at each and doing day trips? Or moving to new places every couple of nights?
They will then be returning to England from Pisa airport, so will need to end up here again!
Any advice will be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FOR TEC*H SUP0RTT 1800-681}-7208 INSTALLATIONS ISSUES CONTACT CARE beचुआ
- 2 Sleep at Heathrow
- 3 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 4 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 5 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 6 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 7 Keukenhaf
- 8 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 9 Arezzo - how much time?
- 10 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 11 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 12 Netherlands- Texel
- 13 9 Day trip itinerary west and northern ireland
- 14 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 15 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 19 9 day trip to France
- 20 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 21 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 22 England
- 23 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 24 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy