This is Sid from India. I am planning to do a road trip Genoa to Bordeaux and back by renting a motorcycle around 01 July 16. I have few questions and would be grateful if you can give some insight.
* Are there any Motorcycle rental companies in Genoa? I have found lot of car rentals and not many motorcycle rentals?
* How is the weather generally during July?
* What is the best route to take (scenic)? two different routes would be better. One for onward and second for return journey.
*Any requirements for crossing the border from Italy to France.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 4 Wierd Europe map
- 5 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 6 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 9 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 12 Transportation in Brittany
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 18 Milan airport--which one
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 family trip to Germany and more