, we are thinking of traveling from paris to venice in car and i want to see towns and some nature along the way what do you recommend for me to visit? one option for us was to visit geneve and zermatt to do some skiing but the problem is we dont have much time so its not enough to learn how to ski, is the zermatt's town worth visiting? i would like some place with a lake or something we would be there in the easter break.f
also if i take the car in france and leave it in italy is there an extra charge?
and do either mexicans or argentinians need visa to enter any of this countries?
were kind of doubting wether to go to london the problem is we only got two weeks which one of london or paris is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact AVG Tec*h luck
- 2 समर्थन SBCGLOBAL 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGLOBAL Tec*h care
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Sleep at Heathrow
- 6 Self Drive UK tour
- 7 Where to See Flamenco
- 8 2 week May trip with kids
- 9 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 10 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 11 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 12 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 13 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 14 Airport Transfer
- 15 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 16 Rail vs. Plane
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 21 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 22 Arezzo - how much time?
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?