I have to travel from Riva del Garda to Rome this thursday, Oct 23. I have checked TrenItalia from Verona to Rome and it is very expensive. Car share at http://www.blablacar.com/ is not available on that day. Are there any other relatively cheap options? -- may be go to another place and start from there or any other option. I cannot find a bus service from Verona to Rome.
I understand that I should have made the booking in advance but I couldn't do it. Please let me know your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 5 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 London vacation rental agency
- 10 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 Trans Siberian Train
- 15 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 Iceland driving in March
- 18 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 19 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 20 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 ICELAND in February
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 11-12 nights in Portugal