My partner and I will be doing a 3-week road trip of spain and spending about 3 nights in the Rioja before heading up to San Sebastian. The plan is to do a tour of bodegas and such over that time, and seeing the following places - just wondering if anyone has advice as to which places would be best to stop for the night and any hotel recommendations?
-San Millan de Cogolla
-Santo Domingo de la Calzada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 $$ Aol password 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT aol Techh care
- 2 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 5 Packing Champagne
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Milan airport--which one
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 two days in Nice
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 New fast track
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 25 Once upon a time in Italy