If you could only do one, would you choose driving the Ring of Kerry or the Dingle Peninsula and why? What are the real differences between the 2? What would we miss if we only did Dingle?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 paris to london- day trip
- 4 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 11 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 12 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 13 South of France
- 14 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 17 which language school in Italy?
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 20 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Dubrovnik
- 23 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 24 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 25 Driving