My husband and I are planning 2-month backpacking trip through Europe in 2016.
We are going to Ireland, then Scotland, then London...before catching train to Brussels. I planned the trip to revolve around the 20th annual Flower carpet because it looks so beautiful! We would get in August 14th- and after reading other posts will likely go to Chaloupe Dor to take in the view. We only plan on spending one night in Brussels.
I've read the back and forth between Ghent and Bruges so I've decided to take a train to Ghent the next day and stay for 2-nights before taking a train to Bruges and staying for 1 night. We would then leave from Bruges to Paris the following morning.
We only plan to have our backpacks no rental cars- what would you recommend doing/seeing/staying in these 3 areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We offer only original high-quality documents(www.proqualitydoc.com)
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 London vacation rental agency
- 5 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Greece during Easter week or August
- 9 Iceland driving in March
- 10 Northern Spain road trip
- 11 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 13 Help with Spain itinerary
- 14 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 18 Where to stay in Naples?
- 19 Driving
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 22 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 23 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Provence and Cote de Azure