About the place. This is a very popular summer place. It is a beach on the opposite side of Jurmala where rides are not fewer people. BUT! Here there are so many restaurants, bars and places where you can go and sit in Jurmala. There are not many shops, a couple of bars and eateries. No more. In Vecaki longer go to sea just sunbathing on beach games to play and swim.
I've been thinking all these things to take any action on the video, and eventually realized that for the sake of laughter can be. That's what happened with this.
I decided to buy these sweets Bean Boozled of Harry Potter and the call to remove this video. Plus combine pleasure (or pleasant) with a useful shot in the Riga coast to a place called Vecaki. Plus, we took off the beauty of our Baltic Sea, or more specifically the Gulf of quadrocopters. Generally everything peremeshku but rather pridelnyh sort through and understand.
And just about the candy with strange tastes. They are disgusting. And even the word was not appropriate because it is not possible to eat them, especially swallow (of course I'm talking about those who specifically with strange taste). Vkuchy pretty specific like smelly socks, rotten egg, vomit, baby diapers, gnats and other aramotnye smells transformed into flavors of these wonderful people who have created these candies))
In short, I'm telling you here.
Happy viewing or pleasant or not))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 7 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 FuLu Mandarijn Amsterdam
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Visit to France
- 13 First time in Spain
- 14 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 21 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 24 Which Area in London?
- 25 family trip to Germany and more