I'm new to both Fodors and this forum and I was hoping you could give me your opinions concerning the following issue.
I'd like to go on vacation next June and make an off-the-beaten path trip. I've looked through pictures of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius and the three of them look beautiful, so I have the following questions:
1. Is it worth visiting the three of them or just one?
2. How long should I spend in each of them?
3. Can you travel from one another by train?
4. Which one is your favorite and why?
5. Are they expesinve?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 4 GTG Paris December 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 10 Favorite London memories
- 11 10 Days in Austria
- 12 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 13 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 14 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 15 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 18 Norte Dame light show!
- 19 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 20 Avignon
- 21 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 22 8 months around Europe
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 25 Ronda or Jerez