We are trying to decide between Radi un Draugi or Hotel Centra in Riga. Koventa Seta is unfortunately sold out. From reviews I read both hotels have noise issues so that does not help. We would like to stay in Old Town and within that price range. Anyone stay at Centra recently? I've seen the other posts on Radi and not sure what to do. Any advice. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 하는법 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 파워볼사다리 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 파워볼 중계 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 안전한 사이트 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 Milan airport--which one
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 10 Visit to France
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 14 family trip to Germany and more
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 18 Paris Apartment
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Barcelona to Malaga
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.