Reload this Page >

Weather in Poland and Romania

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18th, 2001, 07:14 PM
Art

I know there are web sites for weather out there, but Ihavn't found one yet that shows weather patterns for Poland and Romania yet. Any suggestions? <BR>Thanks <BR>Art <BR>

Old Apr 19th, 2001, 06:48 AM
Kjartan

Hallo <BR> <BR>for Poland: Try using a search enginie typing the word "pogoda" - I haven't found any pages in English but pictures say more then words... <BR> <BR>Here are some pages <BR>http://pogoda.onet.pl/ <BR>http://pogoda.poland.com/

Old Apr 19th, 2001, 07:42 AM
Linda

Try wunderground.com for weather now and in past years for specific dates for all over the world.

Old Apr 19th, 2001, 08:27 AM
Art

Thanks for your responses and I can get todays or this weeks weather, but I'm trying to find a weather pattern for the month of September. <BR>

Old Apr 19th, 2001, 09:38 AM
pigeon

September is the best time to travel in Poland. I spent many Septembers in Krakow, hiking in Tatras and in Gdansk area. Kids are back in school, summer crwods are gone, the weather is warm (you will need to have sweatear or some light jacket with you always although most of the time you will keep it in your backpack) but it gets cool in the evenings. The air is crisp and leaves are changing colors. It is only time I would plan on going to Poland if one day I will decide to go back. However, remember that like anywhere in the world there are always exceptions. I would bring rain gear too. And you you are planning on visiting Zakopane in the end of September there is usually snow. So be prepared.