Our cruise ship will be docking in both of these ports and I'd really appreciate help in planning our itineraries. What's a must see in each of these ports? Can we do it on our own or do we need a city tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 2 Rome Hotel
- 3 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 4 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 New Years in France
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 10 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 11 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 12 Which Aran Island??
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Trains - website?
- 15 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 16 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 17 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 18 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 23 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 24 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor