Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Europe (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/)
-   -   Returned last night from another great trip to Paris (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/returned-last-night-from-another-great-trip-to-paris-908318/)

TPAYT Oct 6th, 2011 05:02 AM

Returned last night from another great trip to Paris

Of course I'll write a trip report in length shortly, but I had to say in brief to all of the Paris Fodorites a big thanks for all of your posts to help in the planning.

The weather was the best we ever experienced for the whole trip. At the last minute all the sweaters came out of the luggage and the short sleeves went in---so glad we checked with everyone plus Intellicast because it was hot, hot, hot!

More details later.

TDudette Oct 6th, 2011 05:17 AM

Hurry please.

BeachGirl247 Oct 6th, 2011 05:31 AM

Yes, please hurry!

Michel_Paris Oct 6th, 2011 07:18 AM

Still waiting ... :)

AGM_Cape_Cod Oct 6th, 2011 07:44 AM

Not done yet???

TPAYT Oct 6th, 2011 10:04 AM

You guys are killing me!!!

I had to go through hundreds of emails--most ads and travel stuff, but some actually needed to be answered.

Then, of course, I had to check in on Fodors and see what was going on.

Still haven't unpacked---that can wait a bit. On to the mail and off to the grocery store. BUT, I do have to say that I can't wait to get to my notes and relive our wonderful experiences through a trip report. Even after so many visits to Paris, we still found many new things to do.

I also have to think of a clever title for my trip report. So many Fodorites come up with eye catching titles.

As I've said before, it's not so much what we do in Paris as it is how we "feel" in Paris. MDH's says that Paris is like a Faberge egg. The first time you go there you see the beautiful outside. As you return, you uncover the jeweled interior. Every trip unveils a new layer of beauty.

denisea Oct 6th, 2011 05:41 PM

TPAYT, priorities! :-)

adrienne Oct 6th, 2011 09:45 PM

Where's the photos? I remember your other photos of Paris that were wonderful. Hurry up please.

PS It was warm in Poland too and I was cursing the long sleeved shirts I had brought wishing I had more short sleeves and lighter pants.

Rhea58 Oct 7th, 2011 12:49 AM

I leave in a week so forget unpacking 'cause that means
you have to do wash...think the weather will be back to
normal when I get there.

taconictraveler Oct 7th, 2011 07:21 AM

Yup, weather here is back to normal!! a little rain today, but sunny and a bit chilly now.
Hurry please, Tpayt, we have just three more days in Paris, so I want to hear about what you did. I'll do your laundry for you when I get home!!

TPAYT Oct 7th, 2011 07:28 AM

I'm getting it together and will start a TR today or tommorrow on a new thread. MDH is editing the photos, so that may take a few days (ex: choosing 3 or 4 of the Eiffel from 20!)

kerouac Oct 7th, 2011 09:13 AM

We've seen the Eiffel Tower. Quit stalling. :-)