We are traveling in Italy and France next summer and will be picking up a rental car when we leave Venice, then traveling around Tuscany, and then would like to drop off the car in San Remo before heading on to Nice. I have checked autoeurope.com and this is possible, but I am wondering how to figure out the next leg of our trip.
According to Auto Europe, the drop off office in San Remo (for Avis) is located at "San Remo Downtown Office Corso Imperattrice 96." As I mentioned, after dropping our car we need to get to Nice and would like to do so as affordably as possible. How do I figure out where the train station is in San Remo? And, assuming it is not within walking distance of the Avis drop off site, will we be able to get a cab from this location to the train station? We will be traveling with our 9 year old twins, who can pull their own suitcases, but there is only so far we will want to walk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Hotels
- 2 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 3 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 4 Easter Week in Italy
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 8 Spain in 2018
- 9 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 10 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 11 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 12 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Christmas week in Ireland
- 15 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 18 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 21 Barcelona to Malaga
- 22 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 25 Rent in Rome