Restaurants in Verona

Old Sep 9th, 2022, 01:00 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Restaurants in Verona

Hello,
can anyone give me details about Italian restaurants in Verona? , more likely the restaurants which have traditional Italian food dishes.
Thank you.
Alex
Old Sep 9th, 2022, 03:59 PM

Hi and wecome, Alex. It has been too many years, not to mention a Covid interruption, for a specific recommendation from me, SO, please, until someone with current first-hand info posts, Google Piazza Bra and Pizza delle Erbe for ideas.
Old Sep 10th, 2022, 08:41 AM

Agree about Piazza delle Erbe; will try to find the name of the one we went to-- lovely outdoor dining, and we did enjoy the ravioli unexpectedly shaped like hearts! We had been referred by a friend in Venice.
Old Sep 10th, 2022, 12:05 PM

annw, you inspired me to check my notes; we also ate in Piazza Indipendenza. Very near Erbe. Too long ago for resto names (I googled).
Old Sep 10th, 2022, 01:27 PM

Hi Alex,

Literally, there are many restaurants that you must visit if you come to Veonra. Pescheria I Masenini, Antica Bottega del Vino, and Torcolo are some of the best restaurants to have a traditional food experience. Try these places and share your ideas. Happy journey.

Regards

Lehansa
Old Sep 13th, 2022, 09:57 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
A week or so ago I was in Verona for the final week of the opera festival I ate at Erbe and Bra places since I rarely splurge on the truly and supposedly better places,and there are many, in town. I had better luck price and amount of food you get-wise at the Bra but with the festival over I think all the above recs are good. And believe me, all of the food is ITALIAN unless you are looking for something exotic one of my nights I would love to have had something different but settled for the familiar