Reload this Page >

Restaurants in Mykonos and Santorini

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17th, 2000, 11:53 AM
Eric

Message: We are going Santorini and Mykonos from May 29- June 9. Can any one recommend several good restaurants to visit on our trip (all price ranges)? <BR> <BR>thanks, <BR> <BR>Eruc

Old Apr 18th, 2000, 06:28 AM
Paulo

The best restaurant in Santorini is the 1800 in Oia. Watch the sun go down, stroll a couple of shops and stay for dinner in a very nice setting. Greek and International cusines. The staff at the hotel we stayed in Imerovigli recommended a new (then) restaurant midway down from Oia to its port. It should be almost as good and much cheaper. We didn't experiment. <BR> <BR>The second best restaurant should be the Camille Stephani in Kamari Beach. Have a very nice dinner in this somewhat formal restaurant and have a moonlight stroll on the beach afterwards. Greek Cuisine with a French touch. <BR> <BR>In Fira you may try the Naoussa or the Nicholas. We also had excellent stakes for lunch at the Kastro. For a snak lunch, try the 2 Brothers parlor, just off from Fira's main square up towards the caldera. They have the best gyro and fallafel in town. <BR> <BR>Paulo <BR>

Old Apr 18th, 2000, 07:05 PM
chrissy

try the restaurant Edam in mykonos and the Catrini restaurant in santorini I apologize if I didn't spell the name of them right but they were excellent.

Old Apr 19th, 2000, 06:13 AM
Patrick

To Chrissy: Is that a fish taverna called Katina? I have that on my list, taking a donkey down from Ia to the port at Ammoudi???

Old Apr 22nd, 2000, 08:16 AM
kam

Visit Mama! At Mama's Cyclades Restaurant, in Fira, just south of town square! <BR> <BR>Tell her I said HI!

Old Jun 13th, 2000, 02:12 PM
Eric

chrissy, <BR> <BR>We did try Katrinas seafood restaurant at the bottom in the port at Ammoud. They were very good. All the seafood was fresh. In fact, you choose from whatever they have caught that day! <BR> <BR>Eric