Restaurants in Lerici

Old Apr 20th, 2001, 01:06 PM
Moira

Restaurants in Lerici

Can anyone recommend a good restaurant in Lerici? My sister and I will be arriving there after taking an overnight flight and 3-hour train ride from Milan, so it would be nice to have a good meal to look forward to.

Old Apr 22nd, 2001, 08:26 AM
Paulo

I never put my feet in Lerici, Moira. If I did, though, I'd experiment the Miranda (seafood, closed Mondays). This is in Tellaro, a short (6 min) taxi drive down the coast from Lerici. Expect to pay aropund $50/person. <BR>Paulo

Old Apr 22nd, 2001, 11:58 AM
Elsa

Paulo, <BR> <BR>Just curious, what's wrong with Lerici? <BR> <BR>Thanks, <BR>Elsa

Old Apr 22nd, 2001, 01:26 PM
Paulo

Why should anything be wrong with Lerici? I just didn't have the chance to make the detour off the Autostrada (went to Carrara instead). The only time I found myself in La Spezia we drove to the Cinque Terre instead. In case I'd find myself in the city someday, I've the Miranda noted down <BR>Paulo <BR>

Old Apr 22nd, 2001, 03:07 PM
Elsa

Sorry, Paulo, for misunderstanding what you posted. I thought you meant that you knew something bad about Lerici, and therefore never wanted to put your feet in the town. Now I see you meant you weren't in the area long enough to visit it.