What are the best restaurant resources for Southern Italy? Specifially, we will be staying in Bari, Lecce, a masseria near Ostuni, Matera and Naples. My usual go-to-resource is chowhound but most of the discussions there are quite dated.
I've seen a number of references here on Fodors for the Slow Food Guide and there is a new 2016 app. But it is all in Italian, which I can't read. Is there a a simple way to automatically translate it on my iPhone and I just don't know how?
And, of course, I am reviewing eskrunchy's reports as I would be happy sitting at the table next to her at any restaurant and simply say "I'll have what she is having."
In addition to resources, if you have any specific restuarant recommendations for the towns we'll be staying at, I will certainly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Trans Siberian Train
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 South of France
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 25 My France Vacation