Hoping to get good restaurant recommendations for Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano.
For these cities, I would like to eat somewhere "central" to the tourist zone since we're going on a cruise and we get 90-120 minutes to grab lunch. Ideally, I'd like to eat somewhere close to touristy places, but that's not a tourist trap (see the difficulty). Since we're sneaking these lunches in on an excursion, time will be limited (another problem).
For your recommended restaurants, can you please also recommend a good entree?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 4 10 days in europe
- 5 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 13 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 14 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 15 European honeymoon help needed
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 18 land vs river cruise
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 21 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 22 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 23 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Browsing Barcelona
Restaurant Recs for: Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano