Hello. My husband and I will be away in salzburg for 2 days in mid July. Can anyone recommend a couple of great places to eat for dinner and lunch? We wanted authentic Austrian food with a great atmosphere.
Thank you! Ann
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 land vs river cruise
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 7 Portugal
- 8 Browsing Barcelona
- 9 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 10 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Croatia in mid/late October
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Help with Venice Trip?
- 20 Dubrovnik
- 21 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona