I don't normally ask for restaurant recommendations when I travel as I tend to find restaurants as I sightsee.
This year, though, I will be in Istria on my birthday and think that it should be a reason to celebrate! I can be in either Pula or Rovinja during that time (early September) and was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a restaurant.
I would prefer a variety, as seafood is not my preference, but I am aware that it may be a popular menu item considering the location. Budget isn't a constraint, but lean towards a moderate budget (approximately 50Euro for the occasion).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 6 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 9 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 10 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 London vacation rental agency
- 13 Greece during Easter week or August
- 14 Iceland driving in March
- 15 Northern Spain road trip
- 16 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 17 Help with Spain itinerary
- 18 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 19 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 20 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 21 Where to stay in Naples?
- 22 Driving
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 25 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia