Reload this Page >

Where's best in Italy?

Search

Where's best in Italy?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 03:28 AM
Sinead

Where's best in Italy?

Hi, I am trying to plan a trip to Italy in September. I was thinking of flying into rome, then getting the train to florence. For the second week I would like to relax on a beach and was considering getting the boat to corsica. I am worried that corsica is far to expensive.Can anyone suggest a nice beach area that wouldnt be as expensive? any other suggestions about what to see would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 04:09 AM
Simone

As you are in Florence, train for Pisa.<BR>Then you can go toward North, it means the beachs of Versilia ( fun, clean, organized) or toward South, it means beachs of Maremma ( wild, sunny, unforgettable sea ).<BR>

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 07:36 AM
Rex

I have the feeling that conenctions from Italy to Corsica (France) are nearly as plentiful as to Sardegna or Sicilia. But I don't know the beaches of any of these places. There is also now cheap air travel from rome to Greece. I think that the beaches of Greece (islands) are at their peak enjoyment possibility in September. Weather still great, crowds way thinned out.<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 05:15 AM
ttt

ttt<BR>

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 09:17 AM
cleo

<BR>Elba ?<BR>