My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 2 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 3 Help with Spain itinerary
- 4 My France Vacation
- 5 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 6 Greece during Easter week or August
- 7 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Driving
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 16 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 17 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 18 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 19 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 22 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 23 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 24 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 25 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris