I've just spent the last hour searching and googling for a post or link that I neglected to bookmark.
On this forum, or perhaps another, someone reported that they bought their RER tickets to Paris at an information booth at CDG.
I am trying to verify this, as it would simplify getting into Paris. Of course we don't have a PIN and chip credit card, or enough euro coins to use a ticket machine at the station at CDG. I would rather not get to the station and find a long line at the ticket window if I can avoid it.
Has anyone bought tickets at an information booth at CDG, or does anyone remember reading this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mettez fin à vos soucis financiers.
- 2 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 9 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 13 Paris Apartment
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 Which Area in London?
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 family trip to Germany and more
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 Packing Champagne
- 24 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 25 Milan airport--which one