We'll be taking the RER from CDG to Gare de Lyon and was just wondering where the best connection station is - Lyon or Chatelet? - or does it make no difference?
It appears (from the diagram of Chatelet that I found online and from my recollection from our last visit) that B and D trains going in the same direction share a platform, thus making the transfer really easy.
Is it the same at Gare du Nord?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 3 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 4 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 5 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 10 Moscow Hotels
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Packing Champagne
- 13 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 14 Manchester hotels
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 17 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 23 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 24 First time in Spain
- 25 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)