If you arrive at the hotel on Friday at 5 AM, should you reserve a room for Thursday or just request a late check in?
Check in is usually at 2PM so I'm thinking the rational choice is to book the previous night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 4 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 5 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 12 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 13 Best Greek Island
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 23 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland