My husband is takingn me to paris for my 40th birthday/15 yr wedding anniversary. Were going for just 5 nights but promised him a day trip to Normandy. I suggested the train but he's rather drive as a friend told him it was pleasant and scenic.
That said - I know about train travel but clueless on car rental. Do I make the rental reservation from the states? Will I have to go to the airport to pick up the car? Will I pass through the town of bayeux as I'd like to sneak in the tapestries. Help! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mater Dei vs De La Salle live stream
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Which Aran Island??
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Moscow Hotels
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Dublin to Donegal
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France