Four of us will be travelling through Austria from the 14th to the 15th of July, 2015. We are in a bit of a dilemma regarding car rentals over there. We are looking for an Audi in the station wagon segment (Q3, Q5, Q7, A6 Avant or similar). We wont be needing a chauffeur as all of us have got int'l driving licenses.
Could you guys recommend some companies in this field???
Here are our travel and pickup details-
Pickup date- 14 July 2015 Pickup location- Innsbruck Airport Pickup Time- 0900hrs.
Drop-off Date- 18 July 2015 Drop-off Location- Vienna Airport Drop-off Time-1930hrs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토추천사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 family trip to Germany and more
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?