I am going to live in Paris for a year or more and I would appreciate some help in deciding the correct areas for me where to rent.
My budget is Ok; my wife is moving with me, so we prefer to be comfortable in a familiar residential area.
I am going to work in the Charles de Gaulle Airport, so I would like to stay in an area from where I can drive to the airport without spending a lot of time. To be sincere I don't know how much traffic usually there is in the road to go to the airport and how long it takes.
I have been looking for in the arrondissements of the north of Paris such as 17,18,19. But I don't know if they are familiar, quiet, noisy, etc and if it is reasonable to drive from there to the airport.
We don't mind to live in the suburbs as well, but we don't know anything about the villages around.
Thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self Drive UK tour
- 2 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 3 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 4 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Rail vs. Plane
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 Where to See Flamenco
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 Arezzo - how much time?
- 15 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 16 2 week May trip with kids
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 20 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 24 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 25 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help