My husband and I will be in Rome for 4 nights then we are going to Naples for one night and back to Rome. We are on a tight budget. I was looking up the train prices and it looks like that is more expensive than renting a car. How would it be to drive fro Rome to Naples?????
Then from Naples we could drive along the coast.
What option is more feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact HP Techh care
- 2 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?
- 3 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 4 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 7 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Current plan for March trip
- 10 First time in Spain
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 19 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 20 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 21 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 22 beware of robbed in Milan
- 23 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 24 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 25 Wedding In Cambridge England