I am planning a trip in Crete on June with some friends. We are now searching for accommodation and we didn't really know what to do. We are 6-7 people and we though that, may we could rent an apartment/ villa. I think it's the same or less expensive as booking a hotel.
Any tip from anyone? Any good site with villas you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit to France
- 2 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 family trip to Germany and more
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Packing Champagne
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 11 Paris Apartment
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Milan airport--which one
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 two days in Nice
- 18 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 First time in Spain
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 New fast track
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 Itinerary Help, Please!!!